Saturday, April 23, 2016

Fun with Sarah!

This week has been such a blessing. I have been scared out of my mind with work mostly because I thought I was going to fail at not getting my VZ sale but I did it! It's amazing :) I got my first bonus check at work and it was small but what was needed.  I was given a notice that I am able to move into the townhouse in the middle of May! I am super excited. I will say this because I love my roommates but I feel that our lifestyle and standards are different. Anyways, I was able to go spend last night and most of the day together with my best friend, Sarah! She's such an amazing person :) We have had a blast writing and talking about books and the bible. Later tonight I am going to have dinner and see The Huntsman Winter's War tonight with my Mother and brother. It's going to be great. Tonight I hope to review some of the stuff that I purchased! Well I have to go!  I hope that everyone is well!


xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment