Saturday, April 9, 2016

New Job! Soon to be new Home!

Hi everyone! So lately I've been working super hard on making sure that my new job is a success that I've been slacking a bit ^_^';;;;;;;;;. Which to be honest is normal lol!

What's super exciting is that I've been working on another original writing and I've signed for my own townhouse! I'll be moving in either next month or the following. The owners have to make some repairs and tweeks to it because of the previous owners!


So as far as my Starbucks adventurs you won't believe this! I actually got my drink right! bless the Bristol, VA store. *noms* Today I was out with my mom and her boyfriend at the local flea market and I went to one of my co-workers booths! Him and his wife the most amazing stuff! I got a lotion candle, pumpkin spice cupcake candle, and four bath bombs! I'm super excited because I'm going to make a video review of them :) Maybe share it with them by sending them this link! Love the smells and I adore how they make all the ingredients from natural things~! super cool! Derek is very informative! I had no idea that one of the sulfate ingredients they put in normal shampoos is also used in stripping paint off floors! uh...For a girl that colors her hair thats like counter productive! No wonder the hair color doesn't last very long....

Speaking of hair I was thinking about going back to my original hair color? Choices. You'll know when I make my choice. I am so excited to be moving...oh my it just occured to me that maybe i should be packing or something. but as usual i'll just wait ahaha.

Gotta go xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment