Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Disney Song Book Tag



Adrianna, I want to thank you for so graciously tagging me in this fun tag!
I love Disney and their songs! I plan on making a video version for my booktube channel so come back for the post on that! I will be tagging people on my video version because I don't know many page bloggers but I do for Booktube. So without further to do here is my answers! 




1. A whole new world - Pick a book that made you see the world differently.


My answer for this is
Harry Potter & the Philosopher's Stone,
 In the words of Ursula "Life is full
of choices" this book taught me that it's
harder to make the right ones but it's
worth it.
  


2. Cruella De Vil - Pick your favorite villain.


art collage © ibuzoo.tumblr.com

Oh, this is soooo difficult... I have so
many that I love, because honestly in
most books I root for the villain and
currently, though, I love Maven from the
Red Queen series.

3. I won't say I'm in love - Pick a book you didn't want to admit you loved.


Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrik. My best friend kept trying to get me into the series. I resisted because it felt like the Fallen series but I ended up loving it.



4. Gaston - Pick a character that you couldn't stand.



Bella Cullen from The Twilight Saga. I liked her in the first book she was relateable. But after that book she became annoying obsessive over making Edward turn her.  Overall I liked the books but she had me rooting for minor characters stories instead of her own.

5. Part of your world - Pick a book set in a universe you wish you could live in.


Lords of the Underworld by Gena Showalter. I absolutely adore this world she's built with greek mythology. I'd love to be apart of it.



6. A dream is a wish your heart makes - describe what the book of your dreams would be like.

The Solaris Sisters © AJ Preiss (This is a Paid Commission I ordered)

This is totally shameless but it would be my own book I'm writing. Here is my summary!

 Illyrians is what their mother and aunt called what they are. Seraphine and Latheal are mercenary sibling duo with abilities who are just trying to live their lives one day at a time when a young woman enters their lives she takes them on a journey they thought they'd go.

Chloe never thought she would have to witness ,Logan, her best friend and boss get murdered. But she did and now she is on the run from his enemies who will stop at nothing to get back what Logan gave her to protect.

7. Someday my prince will come - What book character would you marry if you could?


I chose Rhage from Lover Eternal. Rhage is tall, blond, strong, and all around charismatic character. From reading about him since his own dedicated book this male vampire is my dream prince .


8. I see the light - Pick a book that changed your life.
This book changed how I viewed story telling. It also made me know that I love this time period in fiction and also that there are great different types of stories that can capture my imagination. 


9. When you wish upon a star - Pick a book you wish you could reread for the first time.


This is the first book of the daughters of the moon. It is such a great book focusing on the girl and how she can use her abilities for good and get the guy of her dreams. This is one of my all time favorites and I always go back to it!  

10. I just can't wait to be king - Pick a book with some kind of monarchy in it.



I adore this book series. It is a historical romance series around the children of the Vlad the Impaler. It's my top favorite right now . 



11. Colors of the wind - Pick a book with a beautiful colorful cover.



I haven't gotten to this book yet but I absolutely adore this cover. All of her covers are so beautiful and drew me to the series. A really great cozy series! 




Book covers belong to their respective owners and the artwork is credited down below. 





No comments:

Post a Comment